Renter's must possess a Full "G" Class Driver's License.
Renter's must present a driver's license that has been issued from Canada or the United States. All other out of country licenses CANNOT be accepted to rent a vehicle including International Driver's Licenses.
All new and first time renters to Bristol are required to complete a security screening process.
Two additional pieces of ID are required at time of rental.
Renter's must be 23 years of age or older.
Unfortunately, Bristol can not accept cash or pre-paid credit cards as a deposit. Renters must present a major credit card at time or rental for rental security purposes. A credit card authorization will be taken at time of rental. Authorization amounts vary depending on length of rental and vehicle classes.
Credit cards must be in the renter’s name and the credit card holder must possess a valid driver’s license.
All online rental quotes are an estimate. There may be additional coverage, like Loss Damage Waiver, that you may not have added during your online booking or excess mileage charges etc. If you did not add an appropriate coverage and cannot produce sufficient coverage for your rental, a rental agent will give you Loss Damage Waiver options at time of rental pick up. This will affect the above quotation total.
All rental contracts have a maximum kilometre allowance of 3000 kilometres per rental contract.
When you make a reservation, in order to GUARANTEE availability of your requested vehicle, a valid credit card must be provided.
Bristol Car and Truck Rental will hold your rental vehicle for a period of one hour after scheduled reservation time.
All passenger van reservations require a non-refundable cash or debit card deposit. The deposit is required to guarantee this reservation. A Bristol representative will contact you to make the deposit arrangement prior to rental pick up.
Important – The Ministry of Transportation requires a “B”, “C” or “F” Class Driver’s License in order to carry 12 or more persons (including the driver) in a vehicle.
If a renter possess a “G” Class license – you may only carry 11 persons, including the driver.
All renters must possess a valid, original, “G” Class license at time of vehicle pick up. This pertains to additional drivers.
The rental vehicle must be returned to the original rental location during regular business hours. All rental vehicles remain the responsibility of the renter until returned in person to the rental office.
Minimum Age: 21
Age 21 to 24 – Driver’s 21 – 24 years of age are subject to an Under Age Driver Fee.
2 additional drivers permitted an additional charge of $ 11.00 applies per day(per additional driver)
Minimum Age for Additional Drivers: 21
Additional drivers must possess a full “G” Class license. There is no charge for spouses.
Vehicles must be returned with the fuel tank: Full
Fuel surcharges will apply. Price depends on current market. Ask at counter for our per litre charge.
Cash deposits are not accepted.
Bristol Car And Truck Rentals accepts the following rental deposits:
VISA, Master Card, AMEX
Bristol Car And Truck Rentals accepts the following methods of payment:
VISA, Master Card, AMEX
No Charge Pick-ups and drop-offs within radius of 15 kilometers
MUST CHOOSE THIS Loss Damage Waiver $500 Deductible OR
269.50 per week
38.50 per day
Loss Damage Waiver on Trucks only.
OR CHOOSE Loss Damage Waiver $500 Ded. Incl. Box Coverage
304.50 per week
43.50 per day
Trucks Loss Damage Waiver $500.00 Deductible
Under Age Driver
70.00 per week
10.00 per day
Driver’s 21-24 years of age are subject to a Under Age Driver Fee.
70.00 per week
10.00 per day
77.00 per week
11.00 per day
2.00 per day
12.00 per day
Cars Loss Damage Waiver
174.93 per week
24.99 per day
LDW on cars only.
Glass & Tire Coverage
52.50 per week
7.50 per day
Glass & Tire coverage $0 Deductible.
41.93 per week
5.99 per day
Platinum Plus – additional protection for our renters. Ask at our rental centre for details at time of rental.
All reservations require 48 hour cancellation notice. No notice will result in the first day rental charge to your credit card.
Customers not accepting Bristol’s Loss Damage Waiver are required to present their valid insurance policy renewal that includes; Insurance Company Name, Policy Number, and Expiry Date. Your own policy may NOT cover vehicles for leisure use or on Commercial Vehicle like Moving Trucks and Passenger Vans. Therefore a confirmation from your insurance company is required.
Bristol Rentals Ltd.
Protecting the privacy and confidentiality of personal information is an important aspect of the way BRISTOL RENTALS LTD. conducts its business. Collecting, using, and disclosing personal information in an appropriate, responsible, and ethical manner is fundamental to BRISTOL RENTALS LTD.’s daily operations.
BRISTOL RENTALS LTD. strives to protect and respect personal information of its customers, employees, business partners, and so on in accordance with all applicable regional and federal laws. Each staff member of BRISTOL RENTALS LTD. must abide by this organization’s procedures and practices when handling personal information.
Personal information is defined as any identifying information about an individual or group of individuals, including name, date of birth, address, phone number, driver’s license number, e-mail address, social insurance number, nationality, gender, health history, financial data, credit card numbers, bank account numbers, assets, debts, liabilities, payment records, credit records, loan records, opinions, and personal views.
Business information is defined as BRISTOL RENTALS LTD., business address, business telephone number, name(s) of owner(s), executive officer(s), and director(s), job titles, business registration numbers, and financial status. Business information is treated and handled with the same level of confidentiality, privacy, and respect as personal information.
Consent occurs and is obtained when an individual signs an application or other form containing personal information, thereby authorizing BRISTOL RENTALS LTD. to collect, use, and disclose the individual’s personal information for the purposes stated on the form or in the Appropriate Use section of this policy.
- Implied consent is granted by the individual when he/she signs the application or form. This allows BRISTOL RENTALS LTD. to obtain or verify information from third parties (such as banks, credit bureaus, lenders, or insurance companies) in the process of assessing the eligibility of an individual, customer, client, job applicant, or business partner.
BRISTOL RENTALS LTD. collects and uses personal information solely for the purpose of conducting business and developing an understanding of its customers. BRISTOL RENTALS LTD. hereby asserts that personal information will only be used for the following purposes:
- For collection of amounts due from customer
- To obtain customer’s credit profile to establish credit with Bristol Rentals Ltd.
- To provide personal information to an insurance company in order to invoice an insurance company directly on behalf of customer.
- To process an insurance claim.
- To better understand our clientele for purpose of providing or enhancing services.
- BRISTOL RENTALS LTD. assumes full accountability for the personal information within its possession and control. This organization has appointed Jory Kesten, President, as custodian of all privacy matters and legal compliance with privacy laws.
- BRISTOL RENTALS LTD. obtains personal information directly from the individual to which the information belongs. Individuals are entitled to know how BRISTOL RENTALS LTD. uses personal information and this organization will limit the use of any personal information collected only to what is needed for those stated purposes. BRISTOL RENTALS LTD. will obtain individual consent if personal information is to be used for any other purpose. BRISTOL RENTALS LTD. – M will not use that information without the consent of the individual.
- BRISTOL RENTALS LTD. will retain personal information only for the duration it is needed for conducting business. Once personal information is no longer required, it will be destroyed in a safe and secure manner. However, certain laws may require that certain personal information be kept for a specified amount of time. Where this is the case, the law will supersede this policy.
- BRISTOL RENTALS LTD. vows to protect personal information with the appropriate security measures, physical safeguards, and electronic precautions. BRISTOL RENTALS LTD .maintains personal information through a combination of paper and electronic files. Where required by law or disaster recovery/business continuity policies, older records may be stored in a secure, offsite location.
- Access to personal information will be authorized only for the employees and other agents of BRISTOL RENTALS LTD. who require the information to perform their job duties, and to those otherwise authorized by law.
- BRISTOL RENTALS LTD.’s computer and network systems are secured by complex passwords. Only authorized individuals may access secure systems and databases.
- Routers and servers connected to the Internet are protected by a firewall, and are further protected from virus attacks or “snooping” by software solutions.
- Personal information is not transferred to volunteers, summer students, interns, or other non-paid staff by e-mail or any other electronic format.
- How the data will be used.
- With whom the data may or may not be disclosed.
- What options are available to the individual regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information?
- The information technology security procedures in place that protect against the destruction, loss, theft, alteration, or misuse of personal information under BRISTOL RENTALS LTD. – M possession and control.
- How the individual may access and correct any inaccuracies in their personal information.
- BRISTOL RENTALS LTD. – may share compiled demographic information with its business partners and/or advertisers, but no personal information that can identify any individual person shall be disclosed.
- This Web site may contain links to other sites, but BRISTOL RENTALS LTD. – M is not responsible for the privacy practices of other organizations’ sites.
- While IP addresses will be logged in order to administer the site, track visitor movement, and gather demographic information, these IP addresses will not be linked to any personally identifiable information.
- Any registration or order form asking site visitors to enter personal or financial information will be protected by SSL encryption.
- Site visitors are given the choice to opt out of having their personal information used at the point where the information is gathered.
- In most instances, BRISTOL RENTALS LTD. will grant individuals access to their personal information upon presentation of a written request and satisfactory identification. If an individual finds errors of fact with his/her personal information, please notify BRISTOL RENTALS LTD. – as soon as possible to make the appropriate corrections. Should BRISTOL RENTALS LTD. deny an individual’s request for access to his/her personal information, BRISTOL RENTALS LTD. will advise in writing of the reason for such a refusal. The individual may then challenge the decision.
- BRISTOL RENTALS LTD. may use personal information without the individual’s consent under particular circumstances. These situations include, but are not limited to:
- BRISTOL RENTALS LTD. is under obligation by law to disclose personal information in order to adhere to the requirements of an investigation of the contravention of a regional or federal, law under the purview of the appropriate authorities.
- An emergency exists that threatens an individual’s life, health, or personal security.
- The personal information is for in-house statistical study or research.
- The personal information is already publicly available.
- Disclosure is required to investigate a breach of contract.